We are currently scheduling for URGENT eye care.
Symptoms that may qualify for urgent eye care
- Sudden loss of vision
- Severe eye pain
- Curtain-like disappearance of vision
- Experiencing flashers or floaters
- Black spots or flashes of light
- Seeing halos or rainbows around light
- Loss of peripheral (side) vision
- Sudden hazy or blurred vision
Retina injections also qualify for urgent care given the importance of ongoing treatment. Our doctors recommend that you continue to keep to your regular schedule.
We have designated the following clinics to remain open. All other locations will be temporarily closed.
- Maryvale (limited services)
- Scottsdale- Bell Rd.
- Scottsdale- Miller Rd.
- Mesa- Stapley Dr.
- Mesa- Falcon Dr. (limited services)
- Casa Grande (limited services)
- Cottonwood (limited services)
- Las Cruces
Please call 480-854-8185 to schedule an appointment if you are experiencing any of the above symptoms.